How to Register

Welcome new user. This site runs on a single-sign on system; if you are registered on the main site then the first time you visit the forum when you are logged in an account will automatically be created for you with the same username. Simply login to the main site and you will be logged into the forum as well.

To register, simply click the "Register" link at the top right of the page.

Photo
Panini Blog

Teaser Gallery: Panini America Opens Three Early Boxes of 2014 Immaculate Football

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gimko

Gimko

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 780 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:44 AM

There might not be a better way to return to the office following five days away (four at the 2015 NBA All-Star Game in New York, yesterday at home for President’s Day) than this: Being greeted by a few early boxes of Panini America’s 2014 Immaculate Football. That’s what was waiting in the marketing office I share with Scott Prusha this morning when I turned the key and turned on the lights.

Almost before the lights actually came on, I grabbed the first three boxes I could get my hands on and began opening them for the purposes of this Teaser Gallery. After all, we’ve spent lots of cyberspace in the last few weeks here at The Knight’s Lance detailing the rich autograph and memorabilia content coming to 2014 Immaculate Football. The time has come to see what actual finished boxes of the product have to offer.

Judging by the results of the three boxes previewed below, the premiere edition of Immaculate Football will have quite a bit to offer when it arrives in hobby shops across North America tomorrow. We’ll have more coverage on the product in the coming days.

But until then, enjoy this card-by-card thrill ride through three randomly selected boxes.

Oh, and here’s the final product checklist, too: 2014 Immaculate Football Final Checklist

View the full article

#2 Cobretti

Cobretti

• Moderators
  • 323 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:54 PM

woo checklist released. some nice players on that list.