How to Register

Welcome new user. This site runs on a single-sign on system; if you are registered on the main site then the first time you visit the forum when you are logged in an account will automatically be created for you with the same username. Simply login to the main site and you will be logged into the forum as well.

To register, simply click the "Register" link at the top right of the page.

Photo

Hey guys and girls - Long time collector/Paparazzi from Adelaide

NBL NBA Basketball Comics

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PaparazziCards

PaparazziCards

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:26 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm Brett 33 from Adelaide. Been collecting NBA cards since 1991 - I left the scene in the mid 90's when it dropped off here in Australia, Returned in late 2009 when I came across a few items on ebay and liked the look of the new cards.

From that I started out collecting Aussie player and Number 1 draft pick Andrew Bogut and grew my collection over the following two and half years to one of the most impressive in Australia and worldwide. Had a story featured on Panini Knights Lance Blog. See link below. 

http://paniniamerica...n-andrew-bogut/

Upon collecting Andrew Bogut I realised there wasn't much around in terms of stores and places locally in Australia to buy from hence how the idea for Paparazzi Cards, Comics and Collectables came about. I also wanted to be able to get the younger generation into the card collecting community and meet local collectors and share in their excitement with MOJO.

I have had many 1/1's pulled, PMG's, Jordan, LeBron, Durant, Kobe, Rose, Griffin, Pippen, Tiger Woods autos/patches and much much more busted from our boxes.

This year I am finishing off my set chases - 2012 Goodwin Champions autograph and 2012/13 Gold Standard Metal Future Rookies (Peeled and Un-peeled set) and collecting this years Bulls Rookie Auto's.

I also sell Comics and collect Iron Man comics myself. Got interested in comics last year from a customer who has become a great friend who showed me his impressive Wonder Woman and Silver Surfer collections.

Looking forward to trading, buying and selling to all you great members and building this community onwards and upwards.

• Gimko and Cobretti like this

#2 theanswer333

theanswer333

• Moderators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:28 AM

Hey man..... good to see you here. Always interested at hearing what other things people collect too :thumbsup:

• PaparazziCards likes this

#3 GarnettFan4Life

GarnettFan4Life

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationNSW, Australia

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:08 PM

Welcome Brett good to see ya

• PaparazziCards likes this

Cheers, 

Matt

#4 AyiosYiorgos

AyiosYiorgos

• Moderators
  • 222 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:37 PM

Great article, that's an impressive lot of Andrew Bogut cards...

#5 rumble_the_bison

rumble_the_bison

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:28 AM

Good to see you here Brett!

#6 Cobretti

Cobretti

• Moderators
  • 323 posts