How to Register

Welcome new user. This site runs on a single-sign on system; if you are registered on the main site then the first time you visit the forum when you are logged in an account will automatically be created for you with the same username. Simply login to the main site and you will be logged into the forum as well.

To register, simply click the "Register" link at the top right of the page.

Photo
Group Break

Newcastle Cards - Break #34 - 2009 Pinnacle & 2013 Future Force DRAFT!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 carlton91

carlton91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:17 PM

West Coast please Owen

#42 Richo75

Richo75

Group Breaker

• Group Breakers
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:12 AM

I think you mean:

West Coast - Carlton91

Cheers :)

Edited by Richo75, 20 November 2014 - 02:13 AM.

#43 CardHawk

CardHawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:48 AM

I guess the Dees for me

#44 m_zulian

m_zulian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:01 AM

Sydney

#45 Richo75

Richo75

Group Breaker

• Group Breakers
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:12 AM

Which leaves Corbretti with Port Adelaide........can't believe we got it done by Thursday!

When will the break be Owen?

Cheers

Edited by Richo75, 20 November 2014 - 02:12 AM.

• CardHawk likes this

#46 Jaede

Jaede

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:08 AM

This can be frustrating however drafts are good because users get to pick their team and in most cases are happy with the pick.

I guess we could explore some rule changes for draft style.

Something along the lines of a combo of these options:

1. Perhaps set a time limit or you go to the end of the que if you do not respond.

2. Perhaps nominate which team you barrack for, so if they are left, you will default to that team.

3. Anyone entering a draft break will automatically be consenting for Gimko to provide your contact number for Owen or other breaker to contact you about it being your selection. Only provided in the event you do not respond to forum or messages sent within a reasonable time frame. 

I am open to other suggestions??

just a suggestion for draft breaks, when people enter into a draft, once a thread has been created for team selction, suggest all involve click on the follow this topic in the top right corner so they can receive notifications/email about the thread and once you have picked your team you can unfollow the thread so you dont receive anymore notifications, it would move the selection along 

#47 Cobretti

Cobretti

• Moderators
  • 323 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:30 AM

just a suggestion for draft breaks, when people enter into a draft, once a thread has been created for team selction, suggest all involve click on the follow this topic in the top right corner so they can receive notifications/email about the thread and once you have picked your team you can unfollow the thread so you dont receive anymore notifications, it would move the selection along 

The idea is good.

The one problem is sometimes people get sick or may be away for work so they don't have access to the internet.

So I guess we need to try and find something to cover these scenarios.

• Jaede likes this