How to Register

Welcome new user. This site runs on a single-sign on system; if you are registered on the main site then the first time you visit the forum when you are logged in an account will automatically be created for you with the same username. Simply login to the main site and you will be logged into the forum as well.

To register, simply click the "Register" link at the top right of the page.

Photo

PayPal

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AyiosYiorgos

AyiosYiorgos

• Moderators
  • 222 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:19 PM

I purchased a few cards from another forum , 2003XL Darren Lockyer jersey card  w/redemption and 2 x Team of the Century Cards, luckily i paid Paypal Goods & Services, i asked the guy to send registered post, not realising at the time he was in NZ, he agreed and i said i will pay the $20 once cards arrive, anyway a week or so later cards arrive and no Redemption card, i send him a message, he said he will check when he gets home, then he says he sent it, tell him he has not, i check the customs/consignment note, it only lists 3 cards, anyway keep sending him messages he starts to ignore me, i got Brendan to send him an email/message he replies and says he will contact me, which he never does, so eventually after a month i put in a claim (partial claim), i send paypal the deal thread, the consignment note and a Stat Dec outlining what happened, they tell me i have to send cards back within 10 days, via a courier/post that confirms he received cards (tracking/signed), then they will reimburse me the full amount, i tell them that i only want partial amount and by me sending the cards back i will be out of pocket, anywhere between $20-$40 depending on courier cost, the Paypal representative basically said bad luck, i said to him not good enough i have done exactly what you say to do, pay via goods/services etc, then i cop a loss by following YOUR procedure's, he offers $10 for my troubles, told him i want to speak to a manager, he tells him he will say the same thing to me, i insisted on speaking to a manager, eventually i do, tell him my story, he obviously checks all the paper work etc and my paypal history, says we will reimburse you $100 back for your trouble, morale of the story don't take No for an answer when you know you are RIGHT... 

• theanswer333, Dragon_fire and Jaede like this

#2 leaguehub

leaguehub

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationHamilton, NZ

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:26 PM

Pleased it worked out for you. Was he a Kiwi or just in NZ at that time?

#3 AyiosYiorgos

AyiosYiorgos

• Moderators
  • 222 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:29 PM

he lives in Kiwi Land..

#4 Jaede

Jaede

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:33 PM

can't believe you had to go through all of that, but I'm glad it has been all sorted for you. Mojo to you for the New Year

#5 Footychick2014

Footychick2014

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:13 AM

Far out that's insane. Hope it doesn't happen again to you. Good mojo for 2015. Anything has to be better then this year.

#6 AyiosYiorgos

AyiosYiorgos

• Moderators
  • 222 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:22 AM

they told me if he doesn't agree to partial refund they cant do anything, i told them as if a scammer would agree to that, luckily the manager understood where i was coming from and Paypal actually paid the partial refund, not him...

Mojo to all for 2015, may your box/case bust be filled with MOJO...